Saturday, August 15, 2009

No Quilting Today....Gone Scrapbooking....

Yesterday I didn't get any quilting done! Instead, my friend Billie and I worked on our sorority's scrapbook (we both belong to Beta Sigma Phi). We had a whole year of photos to put into order......



So we sorted.....



Selected just the right paper.....



Came up with just the right ideas.......



Cut and pasted everything just right.....

And these are a few of the pages that we came up with-









We are hoping to finish the Scrapbook off on Sunday.

This morning I am off to Victoria (35 minutes away) as a fabric shop called the Cloth Castle, is having a quilt display and SALE!! Sale you say.......start the engine....I'm off!
Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

  1. Those pages look delightful. Hope you enjoyed the display and sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two things I love doing. Quilting which is my passion and then scrapbooking. Love the pages. Now you have to tell us what you bought in Victoria. Can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice scrapbook hope you had fun at the sale
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could go with you to that SALE. My sister is a scrapper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried scrapbooking yet. I don't think I could cope with another addiction. lol
    Hope you did well at the SALE.

    ReplyDelete