Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Shots Taken in Tombstone….

Last winter when we were in Tombstone, Arizona (yes, the wild west Tombstone) we were walking down the boardwalk, checking out the little shops and ….what did I spot?  Why, was that a quilt show? (My hubby swears that quilt shows and shops tend to follow me around….)I never thought in a million years that I would find a quilt show in Tombstone…but I did! I wanted to share one quilt from that show – one that I loved and it is perfect for this time of year.feb 7th_tombstone 023   feb 7th_tombstone 029 feb 7th_tombstone 030 feb 7th_tombstone 031

feb 7th_tombstone 032

Isn’t it gorgeous?!  Love it and notice that it is all hand quilted with tiny leaves using a dark green thread.  Just lovely! So while the gunfighters were shooting up the streets of Tombstone I was in the Quilt Shop shooting  quilts! :o) A quilters got to do what a quilters got to do…..pilgrim…

Have a terrific Tuesday and Happy Quilting!

PS JUST A REMINDER-

Get your entry/entries in on my First Ever Give-Away as tomorrow I pick the winner!!  See Thursdays posting for the details…. :o)

10 comments:

  1. That is a lovely quilt, especially the hand quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that quilt is stunning!! love the colors and the quilting. this is my favorite time of the year... i need to make myself a quilt like that someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilt!! I hope ALL my entries are in the jar... got my fingers crossed !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quilt! The colors truly do dance with the feeling of fall! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and made more so by that wonderful hand quilting motif

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous quilt!..
    beautifully hand-quilted..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful quilt i love it thanks for showing us it
    Did you have a good time in the Old Wild West then lol
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete