Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Wonders of the Internet….

Yes, we are on the road again and are one day closer to SUN!  We had just pulled into our camp spot in Centralia, Wash. and it started to snow!  YIKES!  The week’s weather forecast was for mild temperatures…

The snow has melted so we are starting day two of our travels…keep your fingers crossed….no don’t do that because you are going to need them to click on over to Piece N’ Quilts as I am a GUEST ON NATALIA’S BLOG…..It feels like I am going on the Oprah Show but I need to remind myself that it’s just a quick visit for coffee…. I hope I don’t bore you too much…. So, grab your mug and come join us!

Ahh…the wonders of the internet….I’m going to be in two places at once!

Have a wonderful Wednesday and Happy Quilting!!

10 comments:

  1. I love your post! Thank you so much for being a guest blogger today! :) Hope that the weather isn't too bad for your drive, we received about 4 new inches of snow last night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thoughts this morning was "make sure you wish Paulette & hubby a Safe Driving and a Happy New Year" as I was so sure you were not leaving until today or tomorrow. Glad that your trip has been successful so far. Be safe and I am glad that we will still be able to read your blog every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the weather stays nice for you, lots of storms across the country. Going to check out your guest spot.


    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know which I like the most, your beautiful quilts or those darling dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read through your quilting life story and it was so fun to get the background. Cement leaves! I made rhubarb leaf cement stepping stones (in my children's sandbox), too! I love it that your are blogging on the road. Drive safe (well, in your case, stitch safe!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two places at once! Ha! Ha! Does that make you a split personality? I'm off to see you on the Oprah Show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed your guest appearance Paulette! Happy travels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see we have nearly the same name iv put you on favourites and i will keep in touch if thats ok we are practically twins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh you're famous. Do we have to curtsey or bow or something before we speak to you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops, sorry your maj, forgot to say Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete