Sunday, October 24, 2010

Darn…I’m Crazy at Home!!

Ahhhh to be in La Mesa, California yesterday….!  The Country Loft Quilt Shop had a book signing Party…without ME!!  Everyone else who attended got to see and feel all 15 projects from JoAnn Mullaly’s  new book “Crazy at Home” and buy an autographed copy of this book!!

image

All 15 projects will be at JoAnn’s booth at Houston’s Market so if you are LUCKY enough to go I want to see pictures!!

If you hurry over to JoAnn’s blog and click on the pictures to enlarge them, then stick your head up really close to your computer screen (until your nose touches the screen) you can get a good look!!  I can’t wait to get my hands on my own (autographed) copy to drool over!.. (not to worry- I will be wearing my wool crazy bib!)

Congratulations JoAnn!!  Your mama looks so proud…as we all are!!

Have a super Sunday and Happy Quilting!~P

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like someone can't wait to fly their coop for the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see everything up good and close. She has a blog. Are the pictures on it?

    ReplyDelete