Thursday, June 2, 2011

Beyond the Cherry Tree…

Another new month…which means another Beyond the Cherry Tree Block!! 

So why am I busy saving all of the Beyond the Cherry Tree blocks?  I’ll probably never make it…but it’s SEW beautiful and you just never know…maybe someday I will!!  Block 20 of Beyond the Cherry Tree BOM is now available HERE at Sentimental Stitches! 

It’s a gorgeous one too…SEW check it out~

image

And while you’re at it check out Sentimental Stitches and see how Gay goes about reproducing these blocks. 

Incredible work, Gay and we THANK YOU!!  It really is definitely a labour of love!

AND we have until June 7th to download the most adorable BUNNY QUILT off of Gay’s Blog!!  You can find it HERE!  It is a special birthday salute to her father who would have turned 100 today!

image

Thanks again, Gay!!

Have a thrilling Thursday and Happy Quilting!~P

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, I just love Bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free is always nice, but i need to finish what I have now, lol. I find that I end up changing so much on patterns, that it is better to make my own;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I would miss these blocks if it wasn't for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the link and the reminder. I think I've missed half of these because I forget. I love this pattern.

    ReplyDelete