Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Looking GOOD!!!

The Fall issue of Primitive Quilts is in the works…and it’s looking good!! 

image

I had to pull out the first issue…it seemed like ages since it was released but it was their Summer of 2011issue…I think it came out in the Spring…end of April..early May…maybe the Fall issue will come out early too!!  Can’t wait!!  This magazine is fantastic! If you haven’t subscribed I would highly recommend it!  Plus it’s a hard one to find in the quilt shops and book stores…I’m just sayin’….

Hey, remember how I said I would never do stitching in the ditch quilting again…well guess what I’m doing…

  P1140532  Yup!  You guessed it!!  That Free-Motion stitching is just too tricky on a big quilt…and I am too picky!! :o( In fact I am so picky that I picked out what I tried to do…and then signed up for ANOTHER Free Motion workshop!  Sheesh!

ATTENTION ALL GO! lovers/owners…Accuquilt is having a HUGE sale on dies, cutters etc…check it out !!

GO! 4 It Die Sale~

image

Free Alex Anderson Die Set ~ (This is one of MY favourite dies!!  Love this one!)

image

Studio Fabric Cutter $395~ (this is the deluxe Grand Mother of the Die world!!)

image

Studio Die Sale Buy 4 or More and Save 25%~

image

Maybe you have a birthday or an anniversary coming up?…Surprise hubby with a GO!  You know…for the man who has everything!!  Hey it works for me! haha

You might want to check out some of the quilts that I have made since owning my GO! Cutting Machine…see what you can do with a new die…

..like the Winter Windows tutorial using the 1 1/2” strip die, or the Hexagon Runner by Vickie using the hexagon die, the tumbler quilt using the 3 1/2” tumbler die, Flying Geese using the triangle die,  Rob Peter to Pay Paul, and for the other GO! Projects check out these GO! HIGHLIGHTS!  I don’t know…do you think I’m enjoying my GO! Fabric Cutter??  :o) 

In my next life, I’m coming back as an Accuquilt Santa…!

Have a terrific Tuesday and Happy Quilting!~P…

6 comments:

  1. They told me that the magazine should come out in July. Not sure if it's the beginning or end but it's definitely in July. I ordered 12 for my booth. Probably should have gotten more! Re-ordered the first issue and sold out of them in one day! Any news on the strike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the next issue. There are still patterns I want to make from it, but nice to have a magazine that has so many good designs in one place. Yes, free motion on large quilts is a bugger, lol. I am thinking of trying my embroidery hoop to see if that makes it easier. Now it is too hot to sew in the room, need to get a small unit so I can enjoy sewing in the summer.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am anxious to get the second issue, too. I'm a huge magazine junkie. teehee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the ditch looks best on the Dresdens anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I will surprise my DH with one fabric cutter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes lying in the ditch is restful! Can't wait for my next issue of Prim!!!!

    ReplyDelete