Monday, September 26, 2011

Will She GO!?

Sew Cal Gal is up to her old tricks…you’d think she would be busy recuperating after hosting the Pet on Parade Quilt Show…but no sirree sir!!  No flies on Darlene!  She has organized an AccuQuilt Fall Blog Hop that runs this week!

        

Here’s the schedule~

Monday, September 26th

Tuesday, September 27th

Wednesday, September 28th
  • Katrina (Sunshower Quilts) www.sunshowerquilts.blogspot.compssst that's me!!
Thursday, September 29th Friday, September 30th

I would have LOVED to have been part of this Hop…’cause you KNOW I’m a huge GO! lover!…but I have a full plate right now…one more ‘job’ would throw me ‘over the edge’!  We leave in 34 days for our FIVE month holiday!!  That’s FIVE months!!  What to take?? YIKES!!  I want to take my whole stash!  Wool and Cotton!!  And…What about patterns!!  What?  Leave THAT behind…NEVER!!  I have to tell you I am a ‘bit’ stressed!!…but in a good waysort of

For instance…

My husband just cleaned out the basement to our 5th wheel…see that space on the left?  I think I can squeeze in my GO! and all my dies…?  Some of the Club House quilters have been wondering if the GO! is heading South with us…what do you think? Is it a GO!?  More importantly do you think Hubby will notice…??  He has told me to cut back on what I bring this year…something to do with a weight thing…but geeze-louise the GO! is light as a feather…

IMG_9462

…and I figure if I bring just a couple of tops and a few capris and a nightie or two I am set in the clothes department…

So what do you think??  Is SHE a GO!?

Don’t forget to head over to Sew Cal Gal’s to see what she is up to…along with her GO! to friends! This is SEW my kind of Blog HOP!!

Have a Marvelous Monday and Happy Quilting!~P

9 comments:

  1. Take the GO! Maybe Rick won't notice???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say Go...don't take any food and just purchase along the way...only what you can eat at one meal...then you can buy fabric on the way also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah P - melamine or paper plates, one pot, one pan, no cans. Ever see the Long Trailer with Lucy and Desi?- no rocks. haha. maybe you should drive along in the car - think of all you could take!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh just stick it in there and he may not notice until it is too late!

    Love the snowman quilt and the big stitches.

    The hiking trail looks like a great place to spend some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a lot of work. But really, isn't it exciting to be going away for five months. And with all those lovely quilt and wool shops to browse through. I think the GO! should go. Even if you have to hold it on your lap. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Paulette, you don't need the nighties either. You'll have plenty of room then! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take very little clothing. And if you do need more, buy it there!
    Take the Go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paulette, take the Go! and the cottons and the wool who needs to eat and be clothed! I take my quilting away for a fortnight and my DH is so good about it and I take loads, in fact you can hardly see the top of our pick up truck with all my stuff and its only a fortnight! Have a great break. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'd better take your go! Cuz you know you'll be buying fabric and finding patterns....lol!

    ReplyDelete