Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Cheri Original!!

Guess what has come to live at my house??  (Check my title for a clue…) Yup, it’s a Cheri Payne original!!  And isn’t it gorgeous!  Cheri gives away one of her little quilts EVERY month and I was the lucky recipient for October!!  Happy Dance!!

P1150964-1

I need to zoom in for a close-up so you that you can see that Cheri has tea stained/antiqued it!  Love this effect!

P1150969

Even the back is cute….and look at her free motion stitching…sheer PERFECTION!!

P1150965-1

…Right down to the sweet little label!! 

P1150966  Now where to put it?  I’m thinking living room, end table or coffee table…OR  maybe it needs to go on a little five month holiday first!

P1150963

Thanks SEW much Cheri!!  I will treasure this little beauty forever!! 

If you have never visited Cheri Payne’s blog then you REALLY should!  She is a pattern creator extraordinaire…and I love to watch how she comes up with a pattern and a quilt so effortlessly!!   What a talent!

Have  a terrific Tuesday and Happy Quilting!~P

17 comments:

  1. Where to put it? At my house!! When I saw that a Paulette won I was hoping it was you....congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful win, Cheri does the most wonderful prims and patterns.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Paulette! That sure is cute. I am sure it would love a five month vacation to help it adjust to the habitat change!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a super fun win!! I love seeing the quilting, too. Thanks for the pictures and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little Cheri Payne quilts are so sweet. I think yours needs a holiday. I'm sure you could find a lovely spot for it in your 5th-wheel. And the girls at the clubhouse would love to see it. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, I'm still trying to win one of her quilts. She makes prim look easy, but we know it's not. Her designs stand out, her touch. I'm glad you posted the closeup pictures and what a great label.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your win. Fabulous colours, and an original. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely treasure this is. Congratulations! Have fun deciding where to display it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, Paulette!! And thanks so much for the link for the triangles- you are so good about sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aren't you the lucky gal! I'd say that cute little quilt must make the trip down south! How can you leave it behind? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a beautiful cheddar too. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a treasure to have. It will look good anywhere you decide. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you really are the luckiest blogger ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. paulette you are way to generous with your compliments, i truly thank you for them and know you'll find the perfect place....

    ReplyDelete
  15. another connection...I know Cheri...she used to own a quilt store in California

    ReplyDelete