Thursday, February 9, 2012

Quilt-A-Longs and Blog Hops….

Does this little button look familiar?

                           image

Yup…it’s THAT time of the year again!!  Time for our Christmas Sew A-Long… Quilt Sue took the month of January off to restore her batteries…AND let me tell you, she is now fully charged and ready to change things up!!  She has MAJOR and EXCITING plans for this year…and I’ll bet you are dying to know what those plans are?! 

Hurry over to QUILT TIME and Sue will tell you ALL about it!!  One thing is for sure, YOU are going to want to be a part of all the fun …which starts this SATURDAY!!!

An the Quilting Front~  I just have a few more stitches and I am FINISHED my top-secret project…

P1170172

And just in the knick of time too… Sew Cal Gal’s Accuquilt “GO! Ahead and Show a Little Love” Blog Hop starts on February 13!! 

                       image

BE PREPARED for lots of FUN, great ideas and GIVE AWAYS!!  Don’t worry, I’ll tell you where to GO! when the time comes!:)  Just make sure that you save the LAST DANCE FOR ME!!

Have a thrilling Thursday and Happy Quilting!~P

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Rachel and I'm from Brazil, I love your blog and how you patchwork quilt and handbags are my passion. Back sometimes more. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie...I'm still waiting to receive my shipment on Transfer Eze...I'm hoping it will be here by Monday...and then I will get it to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your secret project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching (as ever!) on your secret project, Paulette!

    Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow for the QAL!

    ReplyDelete