Saturday, September 15, 2012

Homespun Houses…No. 6!

The neighbourhood is growing by leaps and bounds…half way to being our own little Country Homespun Sub-division!  Well that’s progress for you!

Here’s our newest addition…  P1190990

And here it is with the rest of the ‘hood’! 

                        P1190993

Now hurry over to Anne’s Cotton ‘n Wool Blog and to see more Country Homespun Hoods!  I tells ya’… they are taking over the world!

It’s Garage Sale Day and I can hear the rooster crowing!  Don’t laugh…I REALLY can hear him crowing and he’s telling me that it’s time to set up! Oh how I hate HAVING Garage Sales!  Going to a GS is a whole different story!  I need to have everything ready before those pesky Early Birds arrive!  If you advertise for 9, they are here by 8…but then I always say that ‘the early bird gets the worm’…Let’s hope that these birds are hungry and that they like my ‘worms’!

Have a Super Saturday and Happy Quilting!~P

13 comments:

  1. Your fabric neighborhood could have lt 's own garage sale! Good luck with yours. Think of all the fun you will have when it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great! I'm having such fun making these houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make a lot of money! Have some fun!

    Cheery wave from
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 'hood is looking good. It's going to be a wonderful spot!

    Enjoy the GS and make lots of money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE house - love all the houses I'm seeing in blogland! I hope you make a bundle of cash, Paulette, so you can GO gs'ing instead of hosting one, lol....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your houses!! Good luck with your garage sale- I hope you make lots!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your house is adorable. I love your neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of wonderful houses and fabric choices. I hope you do well today, I went for a walk on the beach, more fun, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neat block and which house is mine to move into? Hope you did well on your GS - I use china yea cups -- if you have any left let me know and we can talk. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lookin good there! Hope your GS was a complete success. Can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Garage sales are a lot of work! I hear ya on the getting up early thing, yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think garage sales are fun, even though I have only had one! Great job on your houses!

    ReplyDelete