Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Counting Sheep?

Nope…I’m only interested in ONE little lamb…How cute is little sweetie?

P1210846

When I saw this ahhhhdorable quilt in ‘The Christmas Booth’ at Road to CA, I just HAD to have the pattern!  There was no kit…but that didn’t matter, I could drum something up…surely!

P1210847

Look at those sweet little polk-a-dot ears!  Ahhhhhh…

P1210848

And loved the blue/chocolate/white fabrics…oh and the quilting…

P1210849

The pattern is called ‘Benjamin and Buttercup’ by Holly Hills.

P1220138

Yup…I’m a sucker for gingham checks…and little baby boys…:o)

P1210850

So I’m going to have to go out and get me some for myself!!  Oh wait…I already DID!! 

P1220136

Now I just have to wait for that sweet baby BOY!! 

Have a WILD Wednesday and Happy Quilting!~P

12 comments:

  1. This IS a super cute pattern, Paulette! How will the chenille be attached to the background?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable - can't wait to see your version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went for a drive on the backroads yesterday and saw some lambs...but none of them were as cute as this! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a perfect quilt for the GS of a woolie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute quilt. My son said he wanted a dragon on it, lol. I am using the down under, though thought I would make an applique that matches the alligator with a bird on it's head, from the print.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just darling, you are sew hooked now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that chenille fabric in the original quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see sheep everywhere... Did you see the cute one the Anna(Woolie Mammoth) found in Oregon?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait a minute, what about the monkies?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love this quilt. I think I'll have to find this pattern and make it for my 1st grandbaby (Aug 2013) - we don't know if it will be a boy or girl, but I like the brown gingham and will have to come up with a some neutral colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh, how sweet is that little lamb! What a perfect quilt for a little boy or girl- I love it! I missed a few days of your blog and and had to play catch-up. What beautiful quilts and I loved the tour of the Fat Quarter Shop- awesome projects!! Thanks for sharing, Paulette!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice quilt very nice color combination...looking so nice quilt..
    Cardiac Surgery India

    ReplyDelete