Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Holy Moly…

…Guacamole!  I stumbled onto a site that will blow your socks off!!  It’s Riley Blake’s FREE Quilting Projects page!!  Yup…FREE Patterns and they are sweet as Pumpkin Pie!

Here, let me give you a slice to sample…

nantucket_free_project_cover_web

Of course I chose the basket quilt pattern to share…I am such a softy when it comes to basket quilts…but don’t despair…Riley has a million patterns!  I’m sure that there will be something just for YOU!  SEW..go HERE for a look-see!  You won’t be sorry! 

I know…SEW many patterns…SEW little time!  ENJOY!

Have a great day!!~P

5 comments:

  1. What a find is right! I clicked on "Where to find the Fabric" and got a list of quilt shops all over my state. You can even select by country. This is amazing! Thank you for finding this resource. Now if you could just discover a way to multiply time to quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like to check the fabric companie's sites, they have a lot of nice patterns.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I have been to that site very often. My wish list is getting pretty long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So many to choose from.

    Thanks for the link Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do have some nice free-bie patterns... I like the baskets you picked!

    ReplyDelete