Saturday, January 11, 2014

IT’S SATURDAY!!

Saturday means…Garage Sale DAY!! Last Saturday I had hubby stop at an Estate Sale (he walks the dogs while I go inside…he’s no fun at all!!)

BUT…Just look at what I scored…IMG_9840_thumb

…And ALL for only $9!  I’m loving the wooden boxes…the bottle is made from that mottled old hand-blown glass and the afghan is crocheted in tiny 4” squares!!  Love it!!

Today Clubhouse Doris and I are heading out sailing…I don’t think she has ever been sailing before…I hope she scores BIG TIME and becomes a GS Junky…like me!  Addictions are SEW much better when done with a friend!!  :o)

Have yourself a super sailing kind of day…and happy Stitching!~P

8 comments:

  1. Great finds! I love the little afghan! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find some good treasures today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm green with envy! This working every day is getting in the way of my fun. I'm sure you will find some great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you find this time. You always get the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your finds,, is hat a doll afghan? So. Ute.. Sail away and have fun
    Hugs Maggey

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great finds! Wished it was warm enough here to go sailing!:) I'm loving your snowmen! They'll be super cute when you get finished with them. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LoVe your great finds, especially the darling little afghan!
    Marg

    ReplyDelete