Saturday, March 21, 2015

A Clubhouse Highlight…

One of the many Clubhouse Highlights on Wednesday mornings was watching these lovely ladies pulling their little green wagons down our palm treed boulevard towards the Clubhouse!

IMG_4179

These were Costco Finds…$59.99 and it was yours!

IMG_4181

They are perfect for this…sturdy, they roll every which way, lots of compartments for do-dads….

IMG_4182

And they come in my favourite colour… GREEN!  They hold EVERYTHING, including the heaviest machine….

IMG_4183

And with a pull of the tab….

IMG_4186

Presto!  It folds down to the size of a lawn chair!  How clever is this!

IMG_4187

Did I rush out and buy one?  Nope…remember I just bought the tool kit this year and it preformed beautifully!  BUT I still had to drive the truck to the Clubhouse….  If I hadn’t just bought the tool kit, I would have definitely jumped on the band WAGON!

NoteBumping up and down in my little GREEN WAGON,

Ohhhhh…

Bumping up and down in the my little green wagon….  Bumping up and down in my little green wagon…

Wont’ YOU be my darling!Note

Have a Super Saturday and Happy Stitching!~P

16 comments:

  1. Those are ideal! For a minute there I thought it was a St. Patrick's Day parade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those the last time I was at Costco. Great idea for the clubhouse gang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wagons are so fun and look like they would be great to have. No Costco near us; so I can't be tempted too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fun idea and love the color.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL....you guys are having fun!!! the wagons are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would buy the wagon = walking to the clubhouse = fun exercise

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would buy the wagon = walking to the clubhouse = fun exercise

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great find! They look very efficient.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You definitely need one of these next year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't seen these are Costco yet, do you have an item number for them? Hope you enjoyed your time in DHS this year, it has been a little warmer than normal hasn't it. Travel safely home until next time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Raffi would be so proud! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are those more lime or army green? I saw these at a costco in canada today in an army green selling for $80.

    ReplyDelete