Monday, March 16, 2015

Last Day of the HOP…and the WINNER IS….

Well today is the LAST day of the ‘Country Girl Modern’!  We had fun and hope you did too!  Thanks to Jo and Kelli for including this Country Girl in their Hop… I have to say it, I am turning a wee bit Modern! 

IMG_0983

Now for the fun part…Mr. Random Generator picked #12 who happens to be~

Trisha V

Thank you Paulette for a nice review. I love it when some time & thought go into the reviews! I also follow Jo's blog and I have certainly discovered some new bloggers to follow oh this hop. Like you! Enjoy perusing your blog adventures.

That Mr. Generator knows what he is doing as he picked a follower of Jo’s!  How special is that!  Congratulations Trisha V.!  Please send me your snail’s mail address and I will see that your copy is sent to you, pronto!

Now all of YOU need to hop one more time…over to Jo’s, where she is having a HUGE BLOW OUT Give Away!  Lots of Yummy stuff in her loot bag…including an autographed copy of ‘Country Girl Modern’…NOW GO!  And if all else fails you can ALWAYS order the book!:o))

Have a magical Monday and Happy Stitching!~P

PS…Trish V., I have NO email link back to YOU…so I have no way of contacting you of your win!  If I don’t hear from you by tonight (8pm) I will pick some one else.  This is so frustrating…:o(

2 comments: