Saturday, October 15, 2016

Wee Pillow Bowl Fillers...

Call them what you want...they are addictive to make!  They are quick to hand stitch and easy to make...and very sweet to display!
 The turkey I drew...it is similar to the turkeys made in the classroom...except the tail feathers were hand-prints, the crow and pumpkins (centre) are from an older Buttermilk Basin Pattern called 'Crows Throughout the Year' and the tall pumpkin is from the 'Autumn Quilt', a Heart to Hand design (reduced in size).   Now to turn them into wee pillows...hopefully BEFORE Halloween...definitely before the Christmas season begins! :o))

Have a Super Saturday and Happy Stitching!~P



12 comments:

  1. Paulette preciosos!!
    no se cual es mas bonito
    buen fin de semana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pillow, off to sew at the retreat. Hope you don't have a lot of wind damage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Gives me great idea to make a bunch for a raffle gift next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, stop! I can't resist the lure of all of the cute little bowl fillers you are making!
    If not by Christmas, you could always shoot for Valentine's Day. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good idea you have there. I purchased some small pieces of fall wool colors yesterday. Maybe this is what I can use them for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet bowl fillers....especially the turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pieces, always fun to make wool appliqué.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paulette, you have for me hooked. I have made 2 already and I have a w that needs stitching. I'm allergic to wool so I have to use fabric. I just can't find a bowl to display them. You know we have to make Christmas ones soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure which one I like the best, maybe the turkey, the cute Jack-o-lantern or the spunky cat.....?

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are way too cute!! Maybe you should open a shop. lol I know I would be a customer.

    Enjoy, Janie

    ReplyDelete